Saturday, August 30, 2014

Suggested Reads

I don't get to read as often as I'd like, but I do make time every now and then for a good finance-related book. Here is a list of books I've read, and I'll update it periodically to reflect any new works I've completed. I'd recommend every book on this list, so no need to worry about if I liked it or if I didn't. If I ever feel super strongly one way or the other about a book I may write a post discussing my thoughts on it.

Behavioral Finance

  • Irrational Exuberance
  • Beyond Greed and Fear
  • Ethics in Finance

Economics

  • Freakonomics
  • The Return of Depression Economics
  • The Housing Boom & Bust

Investing

  • The Only Three Questions That Count
  • A Random Walk Down Wall Street

Quantitative Finance

  • Mark Joshi's On Becoming a Quant (not a book, but definitely a suggested read)

Currently on the shelf (next in line)

  • Predictably Irrational
  • Reminiscences of a Stock Operator
  • Superfreakonomics
  • Liar's Poker
  • My Life As A Quant

No comments:

Post a Comment